Monday, June 23, 2014

Dev Log | 015 | From mini-game to demo

Yesterday I took the day off to work on some home improvement projects which stretched well into today. Unfortunately, after checking my to-do schedule on the game tonight I realized this break threw a wrench into my entering the RPG Maker contest on time. While I could've put something together at the last minute the quality would have been unacceptable for submission.

So what does this mean?
1) The mini-game will in fact become a demo of the first level for the game.
2) Full game will be a single-player experience for PC with gameplay length of anywhere from 8-10 hours.
3) Game will be created using Unity or Cryengine.
 4) Dev logs will be updated on a weekly basis with the occasional update during the week. This will lead to better quality posts with the occasional video added.

That's all I have for now I'm afraid, besides a few odd ideas swirling around here and there. If you have any questions or comments please let me know in the space below. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading

Echo0

No comments:

Post a Comment